Thai Villa Spa is delighted to announce that as part of the Phase 2 of the Massachusetts re-opening plan, the Spa will be re-opening on Monday, June 22th for massage services.
We have modified our already high standards of maintaining a clean and healthy environment to include additional cleaning and sanitation measures to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Each massage room will be disinfected between sessions.
We are looking forward to seeing you all soon. Please make your appointment in advance by calling 617-928-5989 or by booking online.
In accordance with Massachusetts regulations for Phase 2 re-opening the following rules must be followed:
- The waiting room area is closed. You must wait outside until one of our staff calls you in for your appointment.
- The service will be available by appointment only: no walk-ins.
- A face mask must be worn in the spa at all times. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided to you at an additional charge of $2.
- No guests are allowed to wait for you at the spa, nor can you wait at the spa for other clients.
- Your temperature will be checked by a contact-less thermometer at the entrance to the spa. Clients with a temperature over 99°F (37.2°C) will be asked to reschedule.
- If you are not feeling well, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, such as cough, sore throat, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, congestion/runny nose, or have a temperature above 99°F (37.2°C), please let us know by canceling your appointment.
- Wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds before your session. We also have hand sanitizer available throughout the spa.
We thank you for your understanding and are grateful for your cooperation.
Stay safe and healthy,
Thai Villa Spa